FreeUp Affiliate Program Review - How Does It Work and How Much Can You Make?
FreeUp is an up-and-coming freelance marketplace that was founded in 2015. Like most freelance websites, FreeUp allows businesses to hire freelancers in various industries, with a focus on content, copywriting, and other digital web-based services. This service empowers businesses to easily and quickly contract freelancers rather than going through the process of interviewing and hiring full or part-time employees. What's unique about FreeUp, however, is that all of the freelancers on their platform have been thoroughly vetted, and only the top 1% are invited to join the platform. In other words, when you hire a freelancer on FreeUp, you can be sure you're hiring the best.
FreeUp has a referral program, which is similar to an affiliate program in several ways. (And different in several ways, also.) If you're interested in finding out about FreeUp's affiliate program, what it entails and how you can earn, read on. We've got all the vital details below!
How to Get Started with the FreeUp Referral Program
Unlike most affiliate programs, the way to get started earning referral commissions with FreeUp is first to become a FreeUp client. In other words, you need to be someone who hires freelancers on FreeUp first. Once you are, you can then start earning by referring other clients to FreeUp. When you do, and new users sign up to become clients and hire freelancers on the FreeUp website, you'll start earning. (More on how much you can earn will be explained shortly.)
As with all affiliate referral programs, the first step to becoming a FreeUp client is to visit the FreeUp referral page online and create your account. It's a straightforward application form that asks for your name, address, location, phone number, etc. You'll also need to create a password, of course, and agree to the FreeUp terms and conditions.
Remember that you need to be a FreeUp client to qualify as an affiliate and earn money for your referrals. That means you'll need to also hire FreeUp freelancers to provide services for you. The good news is that FreeUp has freelancers that provide a wide range of digital services. They include:
• Web development, including website design, WordPress, Shopify, etc.
• Digital Marketing like SEO, social media management, PPC, etc.
• Customer service freelancers.
• Copywriting and content creation.
• Graphic design like logos, branding, and infographics.
• Amazon services of several kinds, including product listings
How do you Get Approved for the FreeUp Referral Program?
Getting approved for the FreeUp referral program is as easy as filling in the application form and becoming a FreeUp client. In order to qualify to receive commissions for your referrals, you'll need to hire at least one freelancer on the site and have them complete a project for you. Once you do, you'll be qualified to refer new clients to the FreeUp website and start earning when they hire a freelancer of their own.
What Products can you Promote with the FreeUp Referral Program?
All of the digital services we listed (above) can be promoted, including:
• Web development
• Digital Marketing
• Customer service
• Graphic design
• Amazon services
You can promote these services in a variety of ways that are similar to how you promote an affiliate marketing program. Most use a website and blog, creating content around the services FreeUp offers and why you should choose them over other freelance providers like Fiverr, UpWork, Freelancer, etc.
What is the FreeUp Referral Program Commission Structure?
The FreeUp commission structure is about as simple and easy to understand as they come. Once you're a FreeUp client, every new client you refer to FreeUp is a potential commission source. When that client hires a FreeUp freelancer, you get paid! The commission you'll receive is $0.50 per hour that a client hires a freelancer. For example, let's say a client you referred hires a FreeUp freelancer for 10 hours of work. The commission you earn would look like this:
• 10 hours of freelancer time x $0.50 per hour = $5.00
How to Make $1000 per Month via FreeUp?
As with any affiliate or referral program, how much you earn is directly reflected by how many new customers you refer who make a purchase. In this case, the "customers" would be FreeUp clients, and the "purchase" they make would be to hire and pay a freelancer for one (or several) projects. As discussed earlier, when the client you refer hires freelancers, you will get paid $0.50 for every hour that every freelancer works.
While this might not seem like a ton of money, the fact is that many companies come to FreeUp to hire freelancers and use them on a regular, ongoing basis. So, for example, if you refer 10 people who become FreeUp clients and those 10 clients hire 1 freelancer per month who work 10 hours each, you would earn $50 per month.
• 10 clients x 1 freelancer = 10 freelancers
• 10 freelancers x 10 hours per freelancer = 100 hours
• 100 hours x $0.50 per hour = $50.00
To earn $1000 a month, your clients (however many you have referred) would need to hire enough freelancers to total 2000 hours per month. The numbers below give you an idea, although the number of clients and freelancers can vary substantially.
• 10 clients x 10 freelancer = 100 freelancers
• 100 freelancers x 20 hours each per month = 2000 hours per month
• 2000 hours x $0.50 per hour = $1000.00
• 20 clients x 10 freelancer = 200 freelancers
• 200 freelancers x 10 hours each per month = 2000 hours per month
• 2000 hours x $0.50 per hour = $1000.00
What are the Pros and Cons of the FreeUp Referral Program?
FreeUp's referral program has some excellent pros and a couple of cons, like any other program of this type. We've listed them below for your convenience.
• No cost to sign up.
• Promote FreeUp in any way you like. Website, blog, social media, email, etc.
• Unlimited referrals. Send as many referrals as you like. The more referrals who become paying clients, the more you earn.
• No limit to how many hours you can earn. If your referrals hire freelancers for 10, 100, 1000, or 10,000 hours, you get paid $0.50 for every hour.
• Freelance services are in demand by thousands of companies, big and small.
• You need to pay at least one freelancer to become a FreeUp client
• At $0.50 per hour, you will need to refer many clients. (Or refer 1 huge client that hires many freelancers for many hours.)
• FreeUp is still relatively unknown among freelance service websites.
What is the Best Alternative to the FreeUp Affiliate Program?
There are several freelance service websites that you can promote as an affiliate marketer. Some are more well-known, and some have better perks and benefits, but all are worth a look. (We've reviewed several of them on this website.) they include:
• People per Hour
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Grow Your Business Online
With our high-quality content writing services!